contact paper, masking tape, windows if you have them handy 😉 , sequins, tissue paper shapes, decorative paper shapes
- pre-cut tissue and decorative papers into shapes- I did rectangles, squares, and triangles, and with the decorative papers I also made some circles with a punch
- place all items in little bins/bowls on a table (or floor) near the windows (or just spread them all over the table…)
- cut contact paper to fit window, and peel open
- tape contact paper sticky side out to the window
- add beautiful shapes!
- seal with either a second piece of contact paper or a piece of clear plastic film (transparency sheet)
- trim edges if needed, and send home with kids – for these, I cut each piece in half so each child could take one home